Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...

but I'm only going to give you a fraction of that.

As it happens, I'm often out in the city and I come across what would be a great photo - if only I was lugging around my big, heavy bulky camera at that moment.  Or any of my other cameras.

However, I do the next best thing - I jot down those perfect would-be photos, so that I can describe them in periodic installments.  So here goes, the first installment of the most interesting non-photo photos you ever didn't see:

- a homeless man reading a book entitled "The Pocket CEO"
- a man in a suit pushing a stroller with two bulldogs peering out
- a group of traditionally-dressed Tibetan women checking their cell phones
- a half-naked elderly man sitting at a table in the middle of the street, reading piles of documents that he was pulling from a suitcase next to him
- a woman carrying a three-foot birdcage, complete with bird
- a man in a suit pushing a vacuum cleaner down the street towards the fruit stand, where he bought some fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...