Thursday, May 5, 2011

Change is in the Air...

So I have a bit of a blog announcement:  Sarni and I are expecting a little Sarni.  :)  Yay!

While this is exciting news in the non-virtual world, it will impact my blogging world as follows - I will be slowing (but not stopping!) my posts on The Kaleidoscope Project.  (I've noticed that pregnancy is already limiting my ability to get out and explore the city on a regular basis - soon I'll be posting photos of our coffee table leg.)

I'll be starting another blog to chronicle the pregnancy of little Sarni baby (hence, the oh-so-unexpected name, http://littlesarnibaby.blogspot.com/).  For those of you interested in following along, please do come by and check it out!  For the photographers who have been visiting The Kaleidoscope Project for pics of New York and who have no interest in babies, do come back to The Kaleidoscope Project every once in awhile for a visit.  And thanks for joining me on my photographic journey, it's been a great ride!

Until then.

Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...