Friday, August 20, 2010

Sing Star

Two nights ago, we had dinner with the Dinner Club, an ever-changing group of friends that periodically meets for dinner around NYC.  Currently, it is me, Sarni, Dell, Cuddles, Yummy, Slippie, Megaphone and CJ (short for Chief Justice).  We ate at Joe's Shanghai in Midtown, which was good if pricey (and Cuddles was more than a little dismayed when an insect wandered across the tablecloth.  Yummy was forced to dispose of it, and he was not that pleased either.)

Afterwards, we went for a rousing round of karaoke at Duet 48 - something that the Dinner Club (especially Megaphone and Sarni) always loves.  We were especially eager to hear CJ's famous voice, and it didn't disappoint.  Unfortunately, I had so much fun that I forgot to take any photos during either dinner or karaoke.  But never fear, my little bloggees - when I got home, I rectified the situation.  You're welcome.




If any of you are wondering why we have two microphones in our apartment, well, I don't really want to talk about it.  And we don't have two microphones.  We have four.

Midtown.  On Canon Powershot.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...