Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kaleidoscope Project On Location: Land of Hope and Glory


A "Wonderland" perspective of Chester, England.  Giant chess pieces?  Check.  Photo credit to Mountie (thanks Mountie!).



I took this after my stunning victory in miniature golf.  (This is a macro shot of a normal-sized golf ball - I thought it may be necessary to clarify that, given the previous photo.)



Sarni takes out his frustration from his miniature golf defeat by visiting the Big Boys' golfing range.



If you've ever wondered what it would be like to be an archer in the 1100s, wonder no further.



Everything looks more English when it's Tudor-style, that's what I say.



Similarly, I feel like you can English-ify anything by adding "ye olde" to the front of it.  "ye olde cell phone warehouse."  See what I did there?



A famous Cathedral, of which I ironically cannot remember the name.  But doesn't the photo look dramatic?  Spooky.



This is a famous corner in Chester (even though it looks like Mama Sarni, Papa Sarni and Boz are trying to find it in different directions).



Boz (involuntarily) models the mobius scarf and fingerless wrist cuffs I knitted for her.  (PS, it's quite a rush to see people wearing stuff you made - Karl Lagerfeld, I totally get you.)


Chester, England.  On Canon Powershot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...