Monday, April 4, 2011

Kaleidoscope Project On Location: London-town


I took this just after I engaged two of these beefeaters in an involuntary staring contest, which, you know, I lost.  Their buddies showed up to congratulate them.



No introduction needed.



And there goes Prince William, walking up the drive!  I'm totally kidding, although I'm sure the crowd would have bought it if he had given us a regal wave.



Nothing makes you feel more like a pleb than palace gates.



St. James' Park was so pretty and non-exclusive.  Yeah, Buckingham Palace, I'm lookin' at you.



What could be more idyllic than cherry blossoms overlooking a lake?  Of course, this was about two seconds before a pigeon dive-bombed my face.



Serene, isn't it?  Quite a back garden.


London.  On Canon Powershot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...