Friday, April 8, 2011

Kaleidoscope Project On Location: Land of Hope and Glory


While in England, Sarni and I had the privilege of visiting some close family friends at their adorable cottage in Bradwell.



All of the walls in Bradwell were made up of stones - some cemented together, some just resting on top of one another.  In the world of the Three Little Pigs, this town's got it in the bag.



We encountered a silent guard-dog on the back steps of one cottage . . .



. . . and his equally silent buddy next door.  I wonder if the owners took a look at the first dog and thought, "pfft, I could get the same results with a pile of wood."



Is anyone else slightly disturbed by the sleazy pose adopted by this gnome?  It's like a new line of Gnome Gigolos, now available for all your backgarden creepiness needs.



I don't know why this amused me, I guess because they couldn't decide whether the lane was more "in the back" or "little," so they just went with both.



I'm pretty sure this amused me because I'm immature.



At the English pub where we stopped for lunch.



No longer in Bradwell - a view of Sarni's hometown from behind his house.



Our "English" shadows.  Don't they look refined?


Bradwell, etc., England.  On Canon Powershot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...