Friday, April 1, 2011

Kaleidoscope Project On Location: London-town


The best way to see London is one where someone gives you chocolates every evening for no reason at all.



A big reason to love London - cute little Tudor-style houses sandwiched between smooth stone buildings.  It's a Tudor sandwich.



You have no idea how many times I was almost run over by a quaint little double decker bus.



At Hamley's, London's answer to FAO Schwarz, a little Paddington Bear prepares for his journey.  Undoubtedly to someone's staircase somewhere in England.



Two bootless Paddingtons hold hands and console themselves over their lack of footwear.



A sneaky Paddington bear masquerades as a beefeater.  Quick, alert the toy authorities!



London's answer to Times Square - Piccadilly Circus.  Although as far as neon signs and flashing lights go, you're pretty much looking at it.  It's a smaller scale.



Regent Street.  I don't have any interesting thoughts about it, except look how windy it is!  Peety.


London.  On Canon Powershot.

2 comments:

  1. Omg I'm so jealous I want to visit London someday!! Awesome pics. I like how you took pics of the paddington bears. Makes me want to wear a rain coat and boots. Out of the three the red hat one is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icks, you've never been to London?? But you love British stuff more than anyone I know!! (P.S. I watched Coronation Street and drank English tea and thought of you!)

    We should go together next time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...