Monday, October 25, 2010

Nibble-sized.



The first time Sarni and I walked by Melissa's Cupcake stand in Soho, we were sucked in by the allure of eating teeny tiny cupcakes.  Seriously, they're minuscule.  We quickly realized that all we had done was pay several dollars for less than a bite of cupcake each.

Now Melissa has a brand-new store near Union Square.  To quote Sarni, "Do you think this Melissa person's just sitting at home, laughing at all the suckers who pay money for her cupcake crumbs?"  I think the answer is yes.  She's probably eating the real cupcakes that these cupcake crumbs came from.

After I took the above photo, Sarni and I went to the nearby ironically-named Crumbs, where we got a monster cupcake that we shared.  We were halfway done eating it by the time I realized I hadn't taken a photo.  Take our word for it, our cupcake could have eaten Melissa's cupcakes for breakfast.  (I think I feel a cupcake war coming on.)

Union Square.  On Canon Powershot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...