Friday, February 11, 2011

Run Rabbit Run


I'm a little late on this, but happy Year of the Rabbit, my loyal blog peeps!  I was actually reminded of this celebration by the elaborate decorations our apartment building set up in the lobby.



According to Wikipedia (nothing but the highest quality of research for you, my pets), those born under the sign of the rabbit may be some or all of the following:  gracious, a good friend, kind, sensitive, soft-spoken, amiable, elegant, reserved, cautious, artistic, thorough, tender, self-assured, shy, astute, compassionate, lucky, flexible, moody, detached, superficial, self-indulgent, opportunistic, stubborn.

I don't know about you, but that seems pretty broad.  Was "sometimes sleepy" and "occasionally hungry" not available?



But I cast my cynicism aside in honor of the Adorable Bunny.  Seriously, between this, Easter and those freaky Cadbury Egg commercials, this furry little guy's having a pretty good year.


New York City.  On Canon Powershot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...