Thursday, November 18, 2010

Costa Rican Adrenaline Rush

I've tried and tried, but I can't find a legitimate connection between New York and our recent trip to Costa Rica.  However, I still wanted to give you guys a few token photos from our trip.  (Apologies to anyone who has seen these already).


White-water rafting on Rio Toro near La Fortuna.  Don't worry, we're in there somewhere.



Canopy walk in the forests near Arenal Volcano.



Tabacon Hot Springs, by Arenal Volcano.



Sarni rides the Tarzan swing over the Santa Elena reserve (see his tiny silhouette in the distance, next to the tree?)



En route to Monteverde Cloud Forest.



No caption necessary.



Beaching after hiking in Manuel Antonio.



Kayaking in the mangroves.



Our little squirrel monkey buddy.



Crocs in the Pacuare River.



Last view of Costa Rica.


Costa Rica.  On Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel SLR.

4 comments:

  1. ooh what a wonderful trip great pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, I like the photo of the beach, that's a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! Especially of the wildlife. Makes me miss it even more. P.s. I'm glad you got a day-shot of Tabacon Springs. E and I had no idea what it looked like in the daylight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It's really such a beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...