Monday, November 22, 2010

My Dates with the Silver Screen


For what feels like an eternity, Sarni and I have been living under a self-imposed ban on seeing any movies in any New York theater.  If you guessed that I was the one who enforced the ban, then you're right.  Ever since I heard about bed bugs in the Times Square theater - I mean, come on, people.  That's disgusting, right?

We braved our 6-legged nemeses this past weekend and lifted the ban in a big way - we watched Megamind in 3D (above) and Harry Potter 7 (with Pre-Raph and our other friends).  If only you could see how excited I was about Megamind, but at least the blue blot-out makes me look a little like Mr. Megamind himself.  HP7, of course, is mandatory for any self-respecting Potterhead.

Kips Bay.  On Canon Powershot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...