Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kaleidoscope Project On Location: Boston, MA

I'm going to start incorporating "on location" photoblog entries from other cities because, well, I want to.  The other weekend, Sarni and I visited Beantown, NYC's neighbor and rival.

Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market



Sarni walking on the Freedom Trail.  "The British are coming!  The British are coming!"  Although in this case, the British are technically walking away.




The photo is slightly blurry because I could barely take the photo, my hands were so shaking with rage!!  Just kidding.  BoSox fans, relax, I don't really have strong baseball allegiances.  (Go Mets.)




Sarni enjoys a ginormous ice cream cone from Sprinkles.  Mmm.  Mint chocolate chip, arrrrrghhh...




"Oh, I am sooooo not speaking to them."




We still don't know why, but we kept seeing tons of people wearing these paper hats with handwritten insults on them.  Don't question, my friends, just enjoy.

Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market.  On Canon Rebel SLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...