Thursday, September 2, 2010

Legends and Lawsuits




On my way to meet friends, I ran into a New York legend-of-sorts, the Naked Cowboy.  I tried to take a clear candid photo of him, but the guy moves fast - I was practically running to keep up.




So I broke my self-imposed rule and asked the Naked Cowboy to pose for a photo.  I also asked him to turn around, so that my bloggees could see his famous brand name.  I didn't want to take any chances - the Naked Cowboy has been known to patrol his legal rights vigilantly.  He sued the Naked Cowgirl for patent infringement!  This is one naked cowboy who knows his rights.

Times Square.  On Canon Powershot.

2 comments:

  1. I love that your blog does exactly what it's supposed to...remind me of all things NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cowboy is very fit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...