Monday, September 20, 2010

Medium Dry? No. Superdry.



Okay.  So awhile ago, Sarni and I had brunch at Hundred Acres with friends (including Cuddles and CJ, W, G and E - sorry guys, I couldn't think up any good code names, I'll work on it).  This information is wholly unrelated to my photo post, but I wanted to mention it because we had a really good time.

On the way home, it started to rain in a way that made me irrationally angry at New York city.  Sarni and I were struggling home, sharing my one small-but-cute Radley umbrella (thanks Sarni's family), when we encountered this new store.  Can anyone who reads the other languages on the sign please explain what is going on?  Try to imagine us standing there pitifully, staring at the sign while dripping rainwater into little individualized puddles.  I mean, I felt like the store was just there to taunt us.

East Village.  On Canon Powershot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...