Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Museum Parties and Frosted Flicks



Pre-Raph invited me to a party at her museum (of Jewish Heritage), which has the most spectacular view of the water straight out to the statue of liberty.  It was hard to pay attention to that, however, when I was being blinded by a brilliant sunset - here's its reflection in the windows of the museum.  I like how it looks like there are 3 suns - like we're on some alien planet.




Then we hightailed it to Brooklyn, where we were meeting some friends to watch an outdoor movie at Brooklyn Bridge Park.  On the way, I was dazzled by Mr. Brooklyn Bridge himself.




This photo doesn't do justice to the beautiful night skyline behind the big screen, but I did manage to capture the movie title shot.  I can't remember if I ever watched this movie before, but the audience reveled in its 80's film glory.

Financial District and Brooklyn.  On Canon Powershot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...