Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello bloggees!  I'm back from a mini-break to Chester, England (seriously, I am way British now, yo).  I realized that I don't have access to my super-fancy, incredibly high-tech paintbrush squiggle device on my netbook, so I can't post any photos with people until I get back.  In the meantime, please enjoy this collection of oddities/ironies.




The letter "a" obeys the mandate of the sign a little too closely.



A former abbey that presumably shunned material wealth now houses a financial conglomerate.  Two very unfinancial individuals loiter in front.



No beating around the bush here.  (What I especially love is how the sign starts off so posh-sounding:  "Bravissimo - please do not hesitate to consult our knowledgeable advisors for all your big-boobed needs.")



The owners of these two cars clearly have insect-inspired aspirations.



Speechless, right?  And not just because MLK made speeches.  No, I'm speechless for a completely different reason.



Just in case you thought it hadn't gone far enough.  Funny or offensive?  Discuss.


On Canon Powershot and iPhone.  Chester, England.

Special thanks to Mountie for taking superb photos of Martin Loofah King on his fancy iPhone 4.  We covet his flash and zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...