Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kaleidoscope Project On Location: The Great White North

Christmas in Canada - in a Nutshell


A Mountie Moose greets new arrivals at the airport.



We attend one of many yummy holiday feasts.  Two sugar-covered thumbs up to the ginger bread cookies.



I amuse myself with a shiny bulb on a designer tree.  (There was also a "reject" tree upstairs for the non-designer ornaments.)



I hold my friend's super-adorable baby, constantly asking over my shoulder, "is he crying yet?"  (Babies seem to cry as soon as they get near me.)  Btw, don't panic guys, I got permission to show baby's face from his mom.  Baby is too cute to cover up.



Said baby dresses up as Santa and slays (sleighs, hohoho) us all with his total cuteness.  That's a real "Santa Baby" right there.



We consume numerous anthropomorphic Christmas treats.



We play with my nifty new eReader from LB (Little Brother).  Thanks, LB!


Canada.  On Canon Powershot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...