Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project Runway for Seriously Amateur Beginners


If you guys have been wondering (and I know you have) how my knitting was going, wonder no further.  Above you'll see the infinity scarf I knitted for Mama Sarni.  But I know it can be hard to envision a piece of clothing without a model, so I asked/forced Sarni to send photos of the knitted pieces in their new English homes.



Mama Sarni models the infinity scarf, worn in the style of Grace Kelly.  Bien sur.



I also knitted fingerless cuffs for Boz, Sarni's sister.  You don't want to see my hands modelling the cuffs though.  You want to see Boz.



Boz is so psyched over her new cuffs, they inspired her to throw gang/Star Trek symbols at the camera.


New York/England.  On Canon Powershot and Blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...