Monday, January 31, 2011

Thumpity-Thump-Thump


Ever since I was a little kid, there was always something about the story of Frosty the Snowman that scared the bejesus out of me.  Come on, people - he was a man made out of snow, and he sacrificed himself to save the little girl and ended up melting in front of her.  You guys.  Don't pretend that just because it's physically impossible, it's not totally freaky.

Anyway, that's what ran through my mind when I saw that someone had used the (first) Great Snowfall of 2011 as an opportunity to resurrect our buddy Frosty.  Awesome.  Lemonade from lemons.  I guess.



I do have to give them credit for attention to detail, though.  And who sacrificed their scarf and their carrot for this artistic endeavor?  Is the carrot even correct?  I believe the song says button nose.

UPDATE:  I walked by buddy Frosty again, and to my horror, his head had been taken off!  Poor Frosty.  He wasn't ready for the mean streets of New York.


New York City.  On Canon Powershot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...