Monday, January 10, 2011

Kaleidoscope Project On Location: The Great White North

The Winter Sports


LB and I try our hand at curling.  Well, LB does.  I mostly try my hand at posing.



LB prepares to join the Canadian Olympic Curling Team.



An ice sculpture is carved to commemorate the moment.



LB prepares to play ice hockey ("shinny").



I get distracted by a little baby hockey player who gets tired of playing and decides to be the puck.



Check out the idyllic Canadian tableau.



LB shoots!  He scores!  He poses obligingly for my photo!



Shinny game in process.  (I have no idea if I'm using that word correctly.)



Not exactly a winter sport, but had to include a photo of one of the biggest burgers I've ever had.  After skating, Beta in her ridiculous generosity treated a busload of us to dinner at Tommy Burger for Rockstar's birthday.  Yum, supersized.


Canada.  On Canon Powershot.

2 comments:

  1. Are we really that stereotypically Canadian? HAhahahaha... Should have ordered you a Molson Canadian beer to round out your pics! Great and fun shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then taken photos with a Mountie!

    Seriously, LB and I had the greatest all-Canadian time - Canucks sure know how to have fun in cold weather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...